You provide important information about yourself when you do business with Trivergent Trust. This information is important because it helps us attain a better picture of your needs, provide better service, and complete your transactions more effectively. Federal regulations require us to inform you of the types of information we collect, as well as how and with whom we share the information. Below is an outline of our information sharing policy.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on account agreements or other informational forms;
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from consumer-reporting agencies.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to non-affiliated third parties unless:
- you have authorized us to do so;
- the information is required for us to complete a transaction you have requested;
- the information is provided to a consumer reporting agency in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act;
- disclosure is required in order to comply with federal, state, or local laws or other applicable legal requirements.
INFORMATION SHARING WITH AFFILIATES
Trivergent Trust may provide information about its clients to third parties that are affiliates of Trivergent Trust. For example we may share information with our banking affiliate, Commerce National Bank & Trust.
SERVICE PROVIDER/JOINT MARKETING EXCEPTION
We choose carefully the companies that provide services for us. These companies are contractually required to adhere to our strict standards of information security and confidentiality. They are not allowed to use our client information for any purpose other than the intended service.
We may disclose the information we collect, as described above, to companies that provide service and processing, perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint agreements, as permitted by law.
CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
As a consumer, you have the right to direct Trivergent Trust not to share nonpublic personal information about you with its affiliates.
To exercise your opt-out privilege:
Call us at (407) 949-5800
CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY & ACCURACY
We do not disclose information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as outlined in this policy or as permitted or required by law, unless the client expressly authorizes or requests it. Our strict policies for protecting client information apply equally to active and inactive customers. In accordance with standard industry practice and the Fair Credit Reporting Act, we share customer information with reputable information reporting agencies.
We work to ensure that the information concerning you is accurate in all aspects. If we become aware of inaccuracies in our records, we will take prompt steps to make appropriate corrections. Please call (407) 949-5800 if you have any questions.
HOW YOU CAN HELP PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Identity theft and fraud are on the rise. Help protect your privacy by following these simple steps:
- Do not share your account information, passwords or personal identification numbers with others.
- Do not provide confidential information by telephone to unknown callers.
- Do not provide confidential information online unless you initiated the contact, know the party with whom you are dealing and provide the information through a secure channel.
When conducting business over the Internet, always use a secure browser and exit online applications as soon as you finish using them.
Protect your account records; shred documents that contain confidential information.
If you believe you are a victim of fraud or identity theft, please contact us immediately for assistance.
1201 South Orlando Avenue, Suite 370 Winter Park, Florida 32789 (407) 949-5800